Your Golf Brain Training
In this exciting training we will discuss the three parts of the brain that most effect how we feel and think.
- The Reptilian Brain, the oldest part of the brain, that controls our Fight, Fight or Freeze reactions.
- The Limbic System, also called your “emotional brain”, is responsible for processing our emotions.
- The Prefrontal Lobe which controls our executive function and how we think.
- Your inner game, how we feel and think drives our physical game and performance. Simply
put, our inner game controls our skills and therefore our results!
What you will learn:
- How your brain works and how you can manage your emotions and thinking.
- To control your emotions and become a “power shifter” so you can shift from an unfavorable state of mind to one that moves you towards your objectives.
- Increase your focus, shift from doubt, fear, frustration, anger, embarrassment and other negative emotions. Boost your confidence, calmness, trust, joy and fun!
Now that you have this amazing new knowledge, how do you take it to the golf course?
This workshop is designed to answer that question! The Your Golf Brain Training is the information you need to run your brain like a champion. Your Golf Brain Workshop is how you actually create and experience transformation and the high level improvement you’ve always wanted!
You will transform the way you:
- Execute your pre-shot and post-shot routines. The pre-shot routine will help you create the state of mind that will be most beneficial to your desired result. The post-shot routine will help you stay out of judgement and brutal self talk!
- Create your personalized systems for improvement and performance.
- Systems for pre and post-shot routines, directing and maintaining focus, practice for maximum improvement, choose the correct club for the shot, choose whether to hit a chip or pitch shot and which club to use.
- Imagine how your golf experiences will be if these changes become your default habits!